Pa Native Plants?

Yesterday, a friend of mine and I took my black lab to
Racoon Creek State Park which is pretty close to
Pittsburgh.  I noticed Najas guadalupensis in
abundance.  I thought this stuff was only in the
southeren states.  I also found some Ludwigia repens
and, believe it or not, a medium sized Echinodorus
(looked like a blehri) growing by the waters edge.  I
was pretty surprised about the latter.  Either some of
these plants grow farther north than I thought, or
someone is releasing things.

Is there a site or something that gives the ranges for
native plants?  Thanks guys, Cavan.