rearranging Nymphaea lotus (zenkeri)

About a month ago, I added a Nymphaea lotus (zenkeri) to my fairly new
50-gal. tank.  I started it from a small bulb that had one puny leaf.  It
started growing fairly quickly, and although the first the new leaves were
quite tiny, the newest leaves are much larger (which I knew they would be)
and it's very beautiful.  The problem is, before it gets much bigger, I want
to move it to another place in the tank, because I placed it too close to
the front.  I am afraid to disturb it, since it seems to be doing so well.

Can anyone tell me whether there's a way to move it without upsetting it?
Is it a particularly sensitive plant?

Thanks!
Gitte