compact flourescent fixtures

good evening to you all...a mostly lurker here with a question or 2...
when the SHO lights came out by Perfecto I jumped on the bandwagon....now
that they've issued a recall ans the first unit I purchased shorted out in a
big way last Sunday I was wondering which manufacturer might be pulling up
the slack left with the disappearance of SHO lights...
My second question is concerning iron...I hear alot about whats available to
an aquatic plant and all but is there any horticultural product that might do
the same thing as those products purchased for aquaculture...just
wondering...and trying to keep the bills down...
Anton
in beautiful CT where it rained 3.5 inches yesterday