Re: Ivomectin (APD #320)

I have (had?) the very same problem. After introducing a couple of snails
into my 10 gal. tank to help my pleco, all six of my neon tetras died one
by one with hollow stomaches and bent backs in a month. I have some
platties and mollies and they seem to be fine. I am watching them for
parasites but never seen any. Oh, my pleco died too. :-(

ali