waterproof adhesive

Not exactly a plant question, but within the realm.  I'm looking for a good
waterproof adhesive to make a cork bark back to a planted tank.  Caulk works
well in thin beads between 2 panes of glass, but I've found it to be
ineffective in 'globs' on irregular surfaces.  Hot glue has worked well in
the few small places I've tried it.  Spray foam insulation holds bark well
in terraria, but I don't know how safe it is in water.  Any thoughts?
Thanks, Kevin