Swim Bladder (disease?)

Has anyone observed a fish recoveri from this malady on their own, without
the use of antibiotics?

Because of tank swapping and a few recent set-ups, a poor paradise fish,
whose high tolerance level I took too much for granted got moved too many
times . . . in the space of a few days.

This is truly a swim bladder problem, I'm talking spinning, swimming upside
down, very poor swimming ability. I put him in a nusery breeder thing within
the same tank, so he could at least eat, which he does, just can't navigate
well.

If I had bruised it during handling, it would have been apparent immediately
after the last move, I'm assuming? It seemed to develop several days later,
leading me to think I just stressed him out one too many times . . . and it's
infectious, rather than injured.

I fortunately have an empty tank at hand to use and treat with antibiotics,
if needed. I'd prefer the natural way, if it works.

I'd appreciate any suggestions or comments,

Sylvia