bleach/algae

Thanks, Paul.  I found the article on the krib just this afternoon,
actually.  It is very clear and encouraging.

Since this requires what amounts to dismantling the tank, it will have
to wait until I move the tank and have to dismantle it anyway. In the
meantime, I will hope this is just a new tank settling in and keep
picking off the offending leaves.

troi
in the SF Bay Area, where after three years, the weather is clear, warm,
still and in all ways perfect for  a few minuets