algea ID

Anyong know of an algae ID site or book?  I sorta want to know the names
of the various algae growing in my tank. Less and less of it everyday,
but I find I can't follow the conversation on various kinds of algae.  I
had no idea there were so mean kinds until I saw them in my very own
tank.

BTW, the highest "leaves" on my cabomba is getting a good growth of
particularly ugly stiff algae.  I don't really mind most algaes, but
this is really ruining the look of the lovely plants and may be damaging
them.

troi