re: CO2 Automation

Dave, and all,

I use a pinpoint controller with my CO2 setup, primarily because I got it
really cheap.  Its a nice option to have, but I wouldn't spend the money to
get one retail.  What I would spend the money on is a pH monitor, as always
being able to know what your pH is without dealing with test kits.  The only
place I can see a controller being useful is in tanks with high pH swings
like mine used to have.  This, however, can probably be regulated out with
adjustment of the KH.

Justin Collins