Website request/artificial backgrounds

James was wondering about websites with artificial bkgs. I was
looking through Lake Tanganyika sites the other night and ran
across this site. Alfredsson has some awesome looking cichlid
tanks and much of the appeal comes from his use of artificial bkgs.
Check out the "Build your own Back to Nature aquarium" for the
link to the artificial rock site. Now there's a million dollar idea I
should be pursuing...talk about some easy money!

http://cichlids.jmwebdesigns.com/index.shtml

Jamie    <"\\\><