Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #299

Thanks to all who wrote especially Allan....only problem is that I live in a
small community 3.5 hours N of the US border with no way of getting to a
major cerntre for true fish shopping.  I guess I will just have to keep
bugging the local LFS and cross my fingers, they  did eventually get my
Japonica in(only took them 6 mths)

Thanks Elaine

> Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 04:32:14 -0400
> From: Dwight <boukmn at mindspring_com>
> If you can get 'em I recommend getting them small (FFF are an inexpensive,
native
> species to the US.)
> Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 05:41:31 -0400
> From: "Cathy Hartland" <hartland at nfis_com>
I found my Jordanella at PetsMart,
> Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 07:08:31 EDT
> From: Csinf at aol_com
>     What is your location?  My wife and I leave Winchester, VA for The
> American Killifish Association  (AKA) Convention this Thursday.  J.
floridae