Re: Madagascar lace plant

Paul,

How do you keep your plants . . . conditions, potted, water parameters
(including temp) & substrate?

AAG carries a lace plant, they call Aponogeton fenestralis.  Teepot's
Aquarium Plants lists a few different plants, all listed as Madagascariensis,
but different varieties. The difference mainly seems to be the width/shape of
the leaf itself. Plant size is not given.

I'm wondering mainly whether one could obtain this plant through m/o and
expect it to survive . . .

Sylvia