Looking for a company.....

Quite some time ago, during a discussion on tank backgrounds, an English
company was mentioned, and their URL was posted. For the life of me, I can't
find the reference in the archives and I don't remember the name of the
company. I believe that it was a small one person operation and he made tank
backgrounds out of resin which he then painted and clear-coated. The posted
photos on his web site showed awesome "sheet slate" backgrounds - very
realistic looking. Does anyone remember this and do you have the URL for the
site?

Thanks

James Purchase
Toronto