Riccia

Dear all,

You probably have had this question before and I looked in the archives but
didn't really find a good answer... Is riccia a good plant to have in a
planted aquaria... most accounts in the archives I read seem to be negative
and I was wandering if anyone has really had any success and if so how (I
just sourced some and its quite rare where I live so Im wandering whether to
snap it up).  By the way just for people interested in Australia I have
found a cool place to get platns from.. you can see there selection at
www.aquamail.com  This isnt a commercial post I am just letting those other
Aussies know that this place has many many species of plants you wouldn't
normally be able to get :o)

Cheers
Jon Hammond