Re: Mangroves in an aquarium?

Ever since Gadd made this post, I've been thinking:  How in the world do
you grow a TREE in an aquarium?  That must be a massive bonzai job!  I
assume you MUST have an open top tank and Metal Halide lights like those
European jungle tanks who's plant life extend out  into the room!  I read
somewhere that mangroves will grow just fine in freshwater or even in the
middle of your lawn with little care; and I have seen several red mangroves
growing out of a freshwater pond at Flamingo Gardens here in South Florida.

Does anyone have a pic that we can see online?

See my ONGOING UPDATES of Plants and Driftwood  at;
http://floridadriftwood.com/aquariumplants.html
HOMEPAGE:  http://www.floridadriftwood.com
eBay specials;  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/boukmn/