Re: Curing ick

It seems to have changed its name to Jungle Ick Guard.  There is also a
Jungle Ick Guard II for "small, weak or scaleless tropical fish, such as
catfish, members of the loach family and African imports".  Both products
claim to be "Safe for use with plants".

These appear to be Canadian products; after a quick search, I find them in
connection with Canadian mail order sites.

Gitte