In stock source fro Flourish Potassium?

It's been a month since Pet Warehouse has backordered my order of Potassium Flourish. Does anyone know of a mail-order source that can actually ship this? I am using the Aquarium Landscapes Formula K for now ( at 2 1/2 times the price of the Flourish!) but at the recommended dose ( 10 ML per day) there's only a 25 day supply. Also , can anyone tell us what is in formula K....Shawn are you out there?  There is no list of ingredients on the bottle. What does 10 ML  add to my aquarium water? It appears that my Java moss has actually started to grow , after 2 months in the tank, after a week of adding Formula K. But at about aprox. $11.00 a month it's a bit of a steep price to pay! I supplement with KNO3 also, but don't really need the extra nitrate it adds.
Thanks,
Bob Buettner
Visit my Freshwater Aquarium site at:
http://www.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html