A new website

The San Francisco Bay Area Aquatic Plant Society, or SFBAAPS (a horrible
acronym but there it is) is pleased to announce it's spanking brand-new
website at http://www.sfbaaps.com.  Thanks to the tireless efforts of our
esteemed webmaster (me), the site is up and functional.  There's a dandy
Picture Gallery that contains tastefully laid-out images of several of our
member's aquaria, as well as member-related and event-related information.

We're offering riciprocol links to other none aquatic plant groups.  If any
are represented here on the APD, I'd love to hear from you off-list!
http://www.sfbaaps.com
michael rubin, webmaster