Re: Ich treatment

Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually HAD a plant crash after standard
ich treatment?  I use malachite green (Ich Cure brand at 1 drop / gallon in
medium hard water, 1 per 2 in soft) on a couple of hundred tanks on a
regular basis, and never noticed a plant problem.  On the other hand, I
have turned a few plants to mush using high temps or salt (seems like I
need well over a teaspoon per gallon to cure ich).

The only problem I ever see with malachite green is turning aquarium seams
(and my fingers) blue.

jim