ahsupply.com

>Hi Josh,
>
>I asked about AH on the newsgroups and here is an explaination of why you
>can't get through to the website:
>
>[snip]
>'Their ISP went out of business.  :)  Left them high and dry.  To complicate
>matters, the ahsupply.com domain name was registered to the ISP.

No it's not. From the Internic database:

Registrant:
AHSupply (AHSUPPLY-DOM)
   48 Benedict Rd.
   Pittsford, NY 14534
   US

   Domain Name: AHSUPPLY.COM

It's in their name so they can change nameservers withing 24 hours.

(If they need help drop me a line)

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719