Chinese algae eater

Hi,											5.18.00
	I have 3 Chinese algae eaters in my tanks.  1 i in my goldfish tank, and
the other 2 are in my 45 gallon planted tank.  my problem is that they
are getting so FAT that I am worried about them.  One looks like he is
about burst!  They don't seem to be growing (length wise!).  Any help
would be appreciated!  Many Tanks!

        >:)))*>                          Hanna
                  >:)))*>         hydrohanna at juno_com
      >:)))*>