Re: SAEs VS. F-lorida F-lag F-ish (vs. Flying Fox)

Wright Huntley wrote:

> The "False SAE" or Flying Fox has a good dark line clear to the fork of
the
> caudal also. He may nibble a little soft algae, but is otherwise just an
> ornament.

I'll agree with the "soft" part -- but not with the "nibble a little".  In
the one protracted battle I fought with that nasty brown diatom filth, my
4-inch flying fox was just about as effective as the half dozen otocinclus
that I purchased for the job.  I watched him work his way along the glass,
clearing a swath in his path.

Alysoun McLaughlin
Wheaton, MD