proportion and perspective...

On Wed, 17 May 2000 09:42:22 -0400, Dwight <boukmn at mindspring_com> wrote:

<<<A bona-fide insult is calling someone in particular the now infamous "Plant
smuggling MORON!" ..."Gitte">>>

I have no idea what you are referring to here.  I haven't called anyone a
moron, anywhere, ever.  If you will refer back to that post, you will see
that it was someone else who did so.

<<<You need to talk OFFLIST and get some proportion and perspective here.
Now I'm moving on.>>>

Huh?  Proportion and perspective?  You publicly refer to your wife as a
ball-and-chain, and you are telling _me_ to get perspective?  OFFLIST?  In
my opinion, comments like those, if they have any place at all, should be
kept where they belong, in the locker room, and I mean the BOYS' locker
room, not the MENS'.

Gitte