Re: SAEs in SFO Bay Area

<<While we are on the SAE topic...Does anyone in the Bay Area know of another
place to get them?>>

Here's one that I always go to-

Alameda Aquatics
1423 Webster St
Alameda CA 94xxx
510-814-8783

Not all employees in this place know what an SAE is so be careful and make
sure that you know what an SAE looks like. If you have any questions on
plants ask for Dean, he's more knowledgeable than the owner at plants. I
bought one SAE from there for $2.45 and he's awesome although he has yet to
touch the BBA. I showed the owner what a true SAE looks like and after that
he's gotten them regularly.

This place also has some of the best plants that I've seen around. They have
the same variety IMO as Albany but less quantity of a certain plant. They
also carry Caridina japonica for $1.99, look for them in the front planted
tank.