Litricularia Gibba sp.??

I wonder if anyone has knowledge of the plant Litricularia Gibba? This
species is listed in the original Amano book (Japanese edition) Nature's
Aquarium World on pages 228-229. The only plant in the scene that might be
it, is the one in the top right corner as far as I can make out.

However this to me looks like Micranthemum micranthemomoides. Is there a
synonym for Litricularia? Any information would be welcomed.

Shawn Prescott

Fish-Vet Inc.
12620 Ivy Mill Rd.
Reisterstown
MD 21136     USA
Tel 410.526.0573
Fax 410.526.0574

E Mail fishvet@ jagunet.com
Internet pages. http://www.jagunet.com/~fishvet

Fish-Vet produce the finest multi media Computer programme, for aid in
determination of Disease, Nutritional, & Toxicological problems . It is used
by Governements, Veterinarians, Fish Farmers, Universities, River Boards,
Public Aquaria, Live Fish dealers, & more in some 32 countries. Free demo on
our web pages.

Fish-Vet also offer world wide Consultancy, with a team of experts, & state
of the art technologies.