Re: offensive comments...

 <<<Controlling algae may be a convenience thing for most of us at best and at
 worst controlling algae keeps the "ball-an'-chain" off our backs so we dont
 get arguements about that expensive tank (gross), ruining the decore
 ...yhadda, yhadda.>>>

> I for one find this kind of comment offensive, and I would bet that your
 wife does too, Dwight.

 Gitte >> <

Yeah really...your choice of words is really lacking, Dwight.  "keeps the
"ball-an'-chain" off our backs" - sounds like you find your wife to be a
thorn in your side, whatever happened to those wedding vows.