Re: SAE's & FFF

Flag fish are near the top of my list for favorite fish, but . . . what about
that darn bba? I'm still hoping I run into an SAE sometime in my travels,
thinking it will be the *magic pill* for the latest algae to plague my tanks.
Or do I just feed the flag fish too much? Seems they like furry/hairy stuff
to pull on.

Sylvia