Re: light bulbs online

Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 12:58:04 -0500
From: John_P_Bonin at eFunds_Com
Subject: Lighting companies

Know any lighting companies that I can order fluourescent bulbs from?
Websites would be useful.  Thanks....<<

Depends on what bulbs. Aquarium bulbs, (Vitalite, Coralife, etc) I found PET
Warehouse, (not Pets Warehouse) have the lowest prices,
http://www.petwhse.com, I have heard GE has a retail online outlet, but I
havnt been able to find it, and Champion lighting has pretty good prices on
VHOs. Shipping cost for flourescents is expensive though. I prefer to go to
Home Depot and get a Chroma 50 or 75 for $6.

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com
featured WEB site on Fancy Pubs Animal Network