Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #280

You are an absolute moron.
If you even consider smuggling in live plant matter.
Even though I am in Australia the harm it could possibly do to your Aquatic
eco system and even ours in the long run is recomhensible.
I have imported plants in to Australia legally and the restrictions are that
tight that no plant is ever allowed to leave your quarantine room and must
be destroyed and witnessed and would imagine it is the same where you are if
you country has any brains which I hope has more e than you.
cheers
Neil
Rainbow lover from the land down under