Cabomba Troubleshooting

Hi:

I have recently added Cabomba to my tank, but after a weeks time, the
needles are turning brown on the majority of the plants.

I have a 100 gallon tank, ph is 6.8, temp is kept at 77.8 to 78.5, Orp is
320, Ammonia and nitrite is null.  Am adding Kent Freshwater Plant Nutrient
(3 tsp per 30 gallons at start, 3 tsp per day) and plant tabs (one per 5
gallons at startup, 1 tab per day).

Any suggestions appreciated.

Best Regards,
John Farnocchia
LogicWiz
johnf at logicwiz_com
Tel/Fax (415) 550 - 1044
Mobile: (415) 350 - 2901

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any further disclosure or use, dissemination, distribution or
copying of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited. If you
think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the
sender at the above address, and delete the e-mail. Thank you very much.