Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #280

Malaysia plants. From what I know and hear the air port will not let you
bring any seeds or plants back if they know you have them. You have two ways
to do it. get seeds cut all the leafs off and keep them in you pocket.
Wrapped in wet toilet paper and suran wrap. Or you can ship it to your self
from over their. But again you would have to have some permits and crap. If I
was you put all the plants in a small box and write the contents as baseball
cards and send it to you self. Hope this helps. I am looking for some large
aquatic plants that grow off in the ditches their. Urospatha Cyrtosperma
Lasiomorpha Lasia. If you know what they are and could get a piece I would
love to hear about it THANKS.