Re: onyx sand/gravel... red flint

only one of the fishstores i go to carried red flint sand... and i haven't
been there in a long while. admittedly the stuff is beautiful. i remember a
thread a while while back talking about red flint sand. i remember a couple
people saying to try a swimming pool supply place... they use red flint sand
as filter material in swimming pool filters. i can't remember for sure...
but i recall someone saying be careful with the stuff since some places
treat/coat it with chlorine. it's quite possible they do... if i ever go to
somebody's pool, my hair gets bleached white ^_^ and my eyes burn for hours
afterwards.

oh yeah... don't forget to try your local building supply store too like
builders square.