Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 19:09:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: Kean Huat Yeap <keanhuat at yahoo_com>
Subject: Seachem's Nitrite/Nitrate Test Kit

My Seachem Nitrite/Nitrate test kit gave me reading of
0.5 ppm nitrate in my tank but my friend's Lamotte
test kit gave me reading of over 44 ppm of nitrate in
my tank! The huge difference of the nitrate reading
really make me baffled. Had anyone experienced this
before?

I can't tell whether the chemicals in my test kit are
already expired or not. I got the test kit last Dec
from ThatFishPlace. I tried to find the expiration
date on the test kit but no avail.

May be Dr. Morin can help me on this?

Thanks,
Kean Huat