Re: Red Sword Recommendations

I was trying to get an Indian Red Sword. I was sent something which was
supposed to be an Indian Red, but looks nothing like the picture in Pablo
Teepot's book. At first I thought it might be ozelot or ozelot nova, but
grown emersed. It's been in my tank a few weeks, and leaf color and shape is
growing in the same, submersed. Could someone identify this? At
http://home.earthlink.net/~sylkohler/index.html

I think the Indian Red appears to be a more solid color and leaf shape
significantly differs from this.

Thanks,

Sylvia