Re: Trichromatic

I have a Trichromatic on my 30 gallon.  I bought it as
a Nutrigrow lamp.  As far as I know, they are the
exact same thing.  The only difference is the much
lower price of the Nutrigrow.
The greenish glow will go away after a week or so.
For awhile, I balanced it out with two Vitalights, and
everything looked fine.  That may not be necessary due
to the fade of the greenish tint.
I still have problems with some plants, but this bulb
does seem to do a good job.  The Micranthemum umbrosum
right under it seems to love the Nutrigrow, and some
Limnophilum that was doing nothing for months is
growing again now that I moved the Nutrigrow to the
front.