Re: Tepoot's photos

>Brad provided most of the photos, so I would assume that most of the plants
>were grown at FAN.  But it doesn't say for sure one way or 'tother.

All of the photos were by the author, Pablo Tepoot. As stated in the
acknowledgments(p.4), most of the plants were provided by FAN (Brad McLane
and his brother Bruce). The others came from James Thiele of Naranja
Aquatic Nursery, and the rare crypts came from Robert Gasser. I believe
that Pablo did some of the grow-out himself.
--Neil