pygmy chain sword

Hi, there are many types of plants that could be labeled as pygmy chain
swords Echinodorus quadricostatus (broader leaves I believe this may be the
one you have), Echinodorus tenellus (narrow leaves i think this is the one
the responder was refffering to)and Sagittaria subulata ... and some more i
think but these are the 3 on top of my head that my LFS usually refers to as
pygmy chain sword plants..

here's the link to tropica's website for a so-so picture
1) http://www.tropica.dk/68.htm
2) http://www.tropica.dk/67.htm
3) http://www.tropica.dk/79.htm

i believe these pictures are drawings (for the 1st 2)
I've got pictures of each of these plants but I haven't posted them onto my
site.. so i hope these pictures help..