Re: Update on algae

Jon Hammond wrote:

"On another note I asked this in my last post but has anyone else
experienced
bristle nose catfish eating pygmy chain swords.  I am nearly 100% sure
they
are the culprits so what can I do about it ??"

IME, any of the small, decent suckermouth cats can damage any of the
swords- if they are hungry.  So if you are too good at keeping the algae
off the harder surfaces such as rock, wood, or glass, try some fresh or
frozen/thawed zucchini every other day, or spinach, or cucumber, etc.

RTR/Robert