Re: "lotus seeds"

Paul

I think it all goes back to Nymphaea lotus being one of the most popular
species of aquarium-suitable nymphaeas. As is common they tended to be
called "lotus" and then all other similar species were branded with the same
name.

At least that seems to be how it happened here in Australia.

Regards,
Bruce Hansen
president at angfa_org.au
Please visit us at http://www.angfa.org.au