Re:pygmy chain sword & bristlenose food

Not sure about who's the culprit. I've never seen the bristlenose on a pygmy
chain sword because they're too narrow. I'd imagine if he gave it a try, it
could damage easily. I've seen dwarf gouramis do hefty damage to plants only
when building a bubble nest. They'll rip out plant material to carry up to
the nest (even when I kindly supplied him with a nice lump of riccia, which
I'm still picking out).  I would just watch for a while.

As far as feeding bristlenose, I tried something different the other day, and
to my surprise, he ate it. I threw the stem part of a raw broccoli, with the
sides shaved off (so that it was a long rectangular cube shape. This is hard,
but very fibrous, which they like anyway, so I gave it a shot. He nearly
demolished it in less than a day. And btw, it sinks very easily.

Sylvia