suggestions for very hardy modest light plants

Hi,
I have some Anubias species in my tank since 3 years and it is fine. So
many others didn't thrive because of Blue green algea attacks and lack of
light. I can,t put CO2 (to expensive) or add more light. I once heard the
anubias: the living plastic plant! I guess it is true!
anyone know any other species has hardy?

also.
I treated the tank with erythromicin for blue green algea, and I can't seem
to get rid of it all, is there any other way to nuke this evil?

thanks
Marie