Greenwater

>>I can't comment on how a Fluval 102 might work, but there's nothing
particularly >>special about the Magnum that makes it work better than
anything else.
With the micron filter installed?  This should be a lot better than a
Fluval, requiring far fewer passes of water too.  I've also found that
similarly rated Magnums usually flow more water than other brands.  A HOT
Magnum  is pretty cheap, comparatively, and has worked in both instances
that I had green water.  From the 36 responses that I got to the green water
survey quite a few cleared it up by filtering it out.

Adam