Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 13:29:41 +0200
From: Jim Cheesman <mogrim at arrakis_es>
Subject: Plastic pond question....

Does anyone know if moulded plastic ponds are strong enough to stand up
on their own, ie without the supporting earth around them?  I've got a
nice balcony on my flat that is crying out for a pond, but I don't think
my wife would appreciate me carting a whole load of dirt up onto it...
(Nor indeed would my back, of course ;)

Jim Cheesman