Dianosis Request

I am trying to deturmine what nutrients may be missing from my tank.  I have
lots of new growth on my Amazon sword plants, but the leaves are lighter
green, and are all leaf, no stem.

Other plants have large growth of leaves, that are either lighter green, or
in one case, very yellow.

The tank has a flourite substrate, 2.4 watts of florescent light per gallon,
Kh 3, pH 6.6, CO2 20 ppm,

I have a green water algae probem which I am trying to solve by the "Get the
plants to out-compete the algea" method.  So I am trying to add plant
nutrients one at a time, avoiding any phosphates.

Yesterday I began adding a iron supplement, so it's too early to tell what
the effect of that is.  What would you try next?