Re: outdoor tanks

Hi folks,
the recent posts on outdoor tanks have prompted me to ask a question. I have
a 20 gallon outside, about 1/3 full of water. It has a few plants I wanted
to grow emersed in it. I don't want to set up any filtration or aeration, I
just want a simple water feature on my patio. Now I'm wondering if anyone
has experience with fish in a situation like this. I assume goldfish or
guppies would survive... are there any other choices? This is, obviously, a
very low maintenence operation. ;-)
Thanks for any suggestions.
-Tierney