looking for java ferns

Hello, all.

When I moved here to Bryan I lost almost all of my plants because the GH
here is 0. I have been supplementing with different forms of calcium, and
epson salt for the Mg+, and have begun using Seachem fertilizer
religiously, and I'm able to keep a few things alive. Since nobody can grow
plants in this water out of the tap, none of the local fish stores stock
plants. I would like to get 3 or 4 little "starter" java ferns to put in my
tanks, if anyone has a few to spare.

many thanks,
Rebecca...
in Bryan, Texas