New 15 high

A friend asked me to set up a heavily planted 15 high for him.  Can anyone
tell me a good way to add CO2 to such a little tank. Is there a web address
for Aquarium Landscapes? Is there a way to use the little CO2 containers
commonly used to carbonate water? I don't feel the expense of a "real"
compressed CO2 tank is worth it.

I used and old incandescent hood and retrofit it to "screw in" compact
fluorescent  so it now has 64 watts. I feel CO2 is useful at this level.
I'll be using Flourish (almost free from pets.com) as a substrate.

Sorry about the above off topic TFH rant.

Adam