Narrow Leaf Java Fern and Hygro. corymbrosa

Does anyone know what I mean?  It's listed as
Microsorium sp.  and appears on he cover of Amano's
new book, Aquarium Plant Paradise.  It looks really
cool, but I've never even heard of anyone having it.
I would love to get some.

I would also love to get some of the giant hygro that
has really narrow leaves that looks like a small
willow tree.

Does anyone have either or know anything about them?

Thanks, Cavan.