Re: cemented platform for the stand

If you are not on a slab on grade, have an engineer check out if the floor
will support the weight of a concrete stand and tank.  I would suggest a
wood or metal frame with cement stucco finish on it.  It could look the same
and weight a whole lot less.  You could design a foam (bead board)insert or
top on the stand to prevent the tank from cracking.  I have been doing this
for years and will continue to do so.  It is cheap insurance.

Good luck

Neil Shewmaker

*  R. N. Shewmaker
*  email address:  shewmaker at hotmail_com