Penn Plax Ultra Tri Lux & MTS

David,

Try Mail Order Pet Shop, http://www.mopetshop.com,  for the Penn Plax
Ultra Tri Lux bulbs.  Nobody in Hotlanta carries them.

For MTS, try Petland in Duluth (on State Bridge Road beside Home
Depot).  James is the manager over fish dept and is very knowledgeable
on planted tanks.  He knows what MTS's are and probably has tons.  If
not and you only need a few, reply off-list and I'll fix you up.  I
don't have lots (although how can you tell, they stay in
substrate)....maybe I have millions he, he....

Daphne